A successful sale requires a comprehensive approach and professional skills. We offer full real estate services for a competitive listing commission. Our commissions rate doesn't include the buyer/co-operating brokerage fee. But, you will still save thousands of dollars.
MARKETING STRATEGIES TO SELL YOUR PROPERTY
When you authorize Prime Realty Brokerage to sell your home we will immediately commence the following marketing strategies:
• We will have a formal consultation with you to fully understand your needs as well as make recommendations on preparing your home for sale, so that it presents itself in the best possible light and shows to its best advantage.
• We will develop a sales strategy and assess the correct market value - these two factors are key to success. You need to think through all steps involved in selling the property, and determine what should be done on each step. Of course it is better to delegate this job to a professional realtor who has the experience and the knowledge for organizing the whole process in the most effective way.
• We will schedule an appointment to come and personally assist in preparing your home for sale. Before putting any property for sale it needs to be prepared in order to look presentable to potential buyers. Usually it requires at least freshening up and redecoration. However, in most cases a property requires more serious work, which can draw additional expenses. In order to avoid overly expensive repair and get the most out of it at the same time it is better to coordinate it together. When we take a property for listing, we discuss with clients how to find the balance between the expenses for the property repair and preparation for sale and the outcome of such expenses.
• We will arrange for a painter, handyman, gardener, cleaning lady, building inspector, stagier if necessary in preparation for house to go on the market. Fees will be presented to you for approval prior to any of the above being retained. We will co-ordinate contractors and let them into the house as necessary. We will make arrangements with you as to how to deal with the dog, cat or any pets during the sale of your home.
• We will show you properties currently listed for sale on the market which will in effect become your competition and prepare a Comparative Market Analyses to assess the correct market value. We will discuss different scenarios and various marketing plans so that we can implement the best possible strategy to maximize your home's selling price. Together we will establish the best asking price to ensure top market dollar for your home and minimize your inconvenience.
• We will measure your home as well as arrange a professional photographer for high quality color photos of your property, set up a virtual tour (if necessary) and print detailed feature sheets of the house for prospective buyers.
• We will review the deed, survey and mortgage documentation of your home to ascertain information relevant to the property's sale. We will prepare the necessary documentation for listing your property, review and discuss it with you and process once authorized.
• We will review with you the procedure for showing your home to prospective buyers and how appointments are made. Our appointment desk is open 7 days a week to facilitate showings requests. With your approval we will install a lockbox and FOR SALE sign.
• We will place your home on the Toronto Real Estate Board's MLS system, so that it will be immediately exposed to all TREB members. This effectively puts 45,000 real estate salespeople to work selling your home.
• We will re-run the listing on the MLS system every day until it's SOLD. This keeps your home in the forefront of the salespeople's mind thereby maximizing its exposure. We will network with other realtors, on a daily basis, by telephone or direct mail.
• We will personally speak with all salespeople to follow up on their showing of your property and keep you informed of all feedback and overall activity. Present your property to past, present and future prospects interested in the type area or price range of your property.
• We will hold an agent Open House to allow TREB agents to preview your property before showing it to their clients, this generates excitement within our industry. We will also hold Open Houses for the public on mutually agreed upon times.
• We will advertise your home as appropriate. Our marketing strategies include advertising in newspapers, community publications, flyers to your neighborhood, Internet and Websites. We use Social Media and the web with an ever growing reach in the home selling services. We will actively promote your home in every possible manner until sold.
• We will review all purchase offers as they are presented, and will negotiate on your behalf to reach a purchase agreement with terms that are favourable and protective for you.
• Once the property is sold, we will monitor and inform you on the progress, including the satisfaction of all contingencies and conditions during the entire transaction.
• We will deal with all documentations, deposits, all realtor's inquires, showings, home inspections, lawyers, mortgage brokers, commissions etc. We will contact you after the closing to follow up on any remaining details or service needs.
The RIGHT real estate broker can make selling your home a stress free experience.